The new issue of Forbes magazine is the second war issue made for Independence Day of Ukraine. The editorial team aimed to provide an objective snapshot of Ukrainian business, the economy and the state in the sixth month of war. In the issue we honour the victims of Russian invasion.
The magazine also features:
• The “30 under 30” list: who will rebuild Ukraine. For the first time the list includes the military, in addition to them - volunteers, singers, entrepreneurs, “agents of change”.
• Ukrainian “Byraktars”: what the domestic drone industry is and whether war will help Ukrainian military tech become a global player.
• “I don't work with trauma in any way, I just work”. Zhadan and Vakarchuk on creativity during the war.
• Stories from “Nova Poshta”, Valery Markus, “Metinvest”, Vsevolod Kozhemyak and Olena Zelenska.
Order with free delivery in Ukraine.
Forbes is a magazine about key trends. This is a strong brand that attracts interesting personalities, such as columnists, journalists and Heroes of articles. I once read an interview with Irina Miroshnik from "Ukrplastik" in Forbes. After that, we had a new reliable domestic partner, which had a very positive impact on our business.Rostyslav Vovk co-owner of "Kormotech"
Forbes is a high-quality business journalism and proper publicity. In 2015, I was included in the list of "30 to 30", and this helped me open an account with a European bank-the manager found information about me in Forbes. I expect an excellent product from the new Ukrainian Forbes-cool analytics, honest, sharp materials, and fresh non-standard information.Oleksandr Konotopskyi founder of Ajax Systems
Ukraine really doesn't have enough Forbes. We don't have enough high-quality business content and professional business journalism. There are not enough well-presented business stories, interviews, and articles with expertise. I hope to get all this in the reincarnated Forbes.Ihor Humennyi shareholder of UBC Group
Forbes is a publication with high-quality content. Forbes encourages me to get on his list. I expect interesting stories from the project.Oleh Horokhovskyi co-founder of Fintech Band
to frequently asked questions
Letters to editors and
- For advertising issues
- For distribution and subscription issues